What Information do we Collect?
How do we Collect Information?
Why do we Collect your Personal Information?
We collect such Non-personal and Personal Information for the following purposes:To provide and operate the Services;
- To provide our Users with ongoing customer assistance and technical support;
- To be able to contact our Visitors and Users with general or personalized service-related notices and promotional messages;
- To create aggregated statistical data and other aggregated and/or inferred Non-personal Information, which we or our business partners may use to provide and improve our respective services;
- To comply with any applicable laws and regulations
How do we Store, Use, Share and Disclose your Data?
All direct payment gateways offered by Shopify.com and used by our company adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers. However, regardless of the measures and efforts taken by SShopify, we cannot and do not guarantee the absolute protection and security of your Personal Information, your Users-of-Users’ Information or any other User Content you upload, publish or otherwise share with Shopify or anyone else. We therefore encourage you to set strong passwords for your User Account and User Website, and avoid providing us with any sensitive information which you believe its disclosure could cause you substantial or irreparable harm. Furthermore, because certain areas on our Services are less secure than others (for example, if you set your Support forum ticket to be “Public” instead of “Private”, or if you browse to a non-SSL page), and since e-mail and instant messaging are not recognised as secure forms of communications, we request and encourage you not to share any Personal Information on any of these areas or via any of these methods.
How do we Communicate with our Site Visitors and Customers?
- Troubleshoot problems with your account
- General or personalized service-related notices and promotional messages
- Resolve a dispute
- To poll your opinion through surveys or questionnaires
- To send you updates about our company
- Make you aware of promotional offers
- Recovery of abandoned carts
- Retrieval of customer feedback
- Gratitude for your business
- Welcoming messages for new customers
- enforce our User Agreement
- Applicable national laws
- Any other agreement we have made with you
For these purposes we will contact you via email.
- ForceFlashSite - Session - When viewing a mobile site (old mobile under m.domain.com) it will force the server to display the non-mobile version and avoid redirecting to the mobile site
- hs - Session - Security
- smSession - Persistent (Two days or two weeks) - Identifies logged in site members
- XSRF-TOKEN- Session - Security
- svSession - Persistent (Two years) - Identifies unique visitors and tracks a visitor’s sessions on a site
- SSR-caching - Session - Indicates how a site was rendered.
- smSession - Persistent (Two weeks) - Identifies logged in site members
- TS* - Session - Security
- TS01******* - Session - Security
- TSxxxxxxxx (where x is replaced with a random series of numbers and letters) - Session - Security
- TSxxxxxxxx_d (where x is replaced with a random series of numbers and letters) - Session - Security
- __utma - 2 years - This cookie is used to allocate a unique ID (not personally identifiable information) to analyse how many times you visit our site.
- _ga - 2 years - This cookie name is associated with Google Universal Analytics - which is a significant update to Google's more commonly used analytics service. The new service reduces the reliance on cookies in general, and only sets this and one other _gat
- _gat - Session -This cookie name is associated with Google Universal Analytics, according to documentation it is used to throttle the request rate limiting the collection of data on high traffic sites. It expires when the relation ends.
- _gid - Session - Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website.
- AWSELB - Session - This cookie is essential to help ensure that the website loads efficiently by distributing visits across multiple web servers. The cookie does not contain any personal information and only lasts for the duration of your visit, being deleted as soon as you close your web browser.
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/legal/cookies/
- Pinterest: https://policy.pinterest.com/en/cookies
Email Marketing Post-Click Tracking Cookies - These cookies are used to report on the links clicked and emails opened by our contacts whom we have sent email marketing campaigns. This analysis helps us to improve and tailor future campaigns. Useful Browser Cookie Settings Links The following links explain how to access cookie settings in various browsers:
- Cookie settings in Firefox
- Cookie settings in Internet Explorer
- Cookie settings in Google Chrome
- Cookie settings in Safari (OS X)
- Cookie settings in Safari (iOS)
- Cookie settings in Android
How can you Withdraw your Consent?
If you don't want us to process your data anymore, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What Happens when we Update Our Policies?
How do I Contact you if I have any Questions?
If you would like to simply ask us a question or;
- Delete any personal information we have about you
You are invited to contact us at